Few people say they are satisfied with their body. The truth is that the vast majority, especially women, say they feel dissatisfied with their personal appearance. They have high standards of beauty and when you compare yourself to them, the feeling of frustration grows.
They claim to have a small bust, a very wide waist, a very large nose, battered hair, oily skin, few buttocks and the list is endless.
In many cases, thinking about surgery would not be an option, since that would imply a very large expense. In addition, it is necessary to have the necessary time for the correct recovery and other requirements that are beyond the reach of many.
But this does not mean that something cannot be done about it. There are shortcuts that can be used to reach the goal you have set for yourself. For example, if you have damaged hair, you have the possibility of using a treatment that helps you, the same could be said in the case of oily skin.
However, can anything really be done about the buttocks? Is there a way to enlarge them without using the scalpel? Is that realistic? The truth is that if. The way to generate change is in your hands. But how to do it?
The immediate answer would be: through an exercise routine. Now, this raises another question, what types of exercises should be done? It is more than clear that not all produce the same result in our body. There are exercises that are intended to help certain parts of the body, and the glutes are no exception.
If you are interested in improving your physical appearance and getting the buttocks you have always dreamed of, the recommendation is that you continue reading this article and discover what to do to achieve it, without the need for the dreaded scalpel.
Instructions to increase buttocks
Beauty standards are constantly changing. What seemed to be striking before, today is no longer so. For example, until a few years ago, thinness was synonymous with beauty and elegance. However, in the case of women, fashion is to be curvy. In fact, some men are also looking for ways to increase the size of their buttocks to feel better.
The good news is that you can do something about it to have firm, toned and rounded buttocks and thus make the dream of many come true. Some exercises you can do are the following:
The correct way to do it is this:
- Stand up straight, with your legs wide apart from each other.
- Bend your knees as you push your hips back.
- Go down enough, as far as you can and then go back up. You must do this with a straight back. You can do this in two sets of 5 reps.
This is a good exercise to tone the muscles of the inner part of the buttocks. You can do them by placing weight on both sides or a single weight between the spread legs. Do it like this:
- Stand with your back straight and your legs wide apart.
- Bend your knees until they are horizontal.
- Then, with the help of the weight, go down until you feel pressure in the buttocks, since that is what is sought.
This exercise is a variation of the traditional squat. In fact, the only difference is that when you go up, you have to straighten your knees enough to jump. Namely:
- Get into the starting position of the squats, standing with your back straight and your legs apart.
- Lower until your knees are horizontal.
- When going up, push yourself until you get a jump.
- Rest about 10 seconds and then go back down.
It is an excellent option to work the lower part of the buttocks. You can do it with the help of dumbbells or bars as follows:
- Slightly bend your legs and tilt your hips back.
- Stay like this for a few seconds and then return to the starting position.
- At the moment of doing it, contract the glutes, since this is the key to the effectiveness of the exercise.
- You should place the weight in front of you, with your arms outstretched or at your sides.
Although the exercises are important to achieve the goal of increasing the size of the buttocks, it is not all you have to do. Therefore, pay close attention so that you are aware of what else you need to know about the subject.
What do you need to increase buttocks?
Achieving this goal is not something that can be achieved overnight. Keep in mind that it depends on several factors. For example, the characteristics of your body, the intensity with which you work when exercising, you’re eating habits, etc.
In relation to this last point, you cannot pretend to eat everything that passes in front of you and have a sculptural body. As some experts say, we are what we eat. Therefore, if you want to change your body, you must also change your eating habits.
From now on, include foods rich in protein in your diet, this is vital to gain muscles. However, it is not advisable to exaggerate with the consumption of meat. There are many options you can choose from to have a varied diet.
Instead of so much meat, eat fish or egg. There is also the possibility of eating plant-based proteins such as chia seeds, lentils, quinoa, nuts, beans, peas, potatoes, pumpkin seeds, spinach, among many others.
It is recommended that you drink a protein shake half an hour after your training routine. However, the best thing you can do is consult a nutritionist, who will analyze what is best for your body.
Also include in your meals, foods rich in healthy fat. Some of them are these: avocados, oily fish, extra virgin olive oil, egg yolks, clarified butter, etc.
Of course, remember that you should consume them in moderation. All extremes are bad. Otherwise, you will not be able to maintain a good physical condition and you will not be able to increase your buttocks either.
You need to be consistent with your diet. It’s not about eating healthy just once, it’s an ant job. That is, it requires patience so that you can see the results. But what other things can you do to get the best results in the shortest possible time? Let’s see it right now.
Tips to increase buttocks
It is true that there is a wide variety of exercises that we can do to have the body of our dreams. However, it is important to do them the right way. To do this, take into account the following suggestions:
- The exercises for the buttocks are intended to tone them. So that you can gain volume, you must not forget to include the help of the weight. So use dumbbells or barbells every time you do them.
- So that you do not injure yourself, you must increase the weight little by little. Not from one day to the next. Get used to your body.
- Avoid overexerting other parts of your body, such as your knees or spine.
- In order for it to grow, the muscle has to rest. Which means you don’t need to exercise every day. Your training routine can be 3 or 4 days a week, with rest days in between.
- Do different types of exercises to work the different parts that make up the glutes. Don’t focus on one area.
- Breathing is essential in every exercise. The correct way to do it is to take the air in the moments of relaxation and expel it during the effort.
- Don’t forget to stay well hydrated. Drink water throughout your workout.
- Stretch your muscles the right way before and after each training day. You will do this not only to avoid injuries but also to help increase the volume of the buttocks.
- Consult a nutritionist to make the diet that is more in line with your physical build. Take the opportunity to ask him about supplements.