It is just as important to know what you need to do to improve as it is to do it just as well. And why do we say this? Because it is not uncommon to be able to see and hear, how many people who go to the gym (even for years) always look the same and comment or get angry, saying that they cannot improve for one thing or another (excuses).
Most of them, it is true, that perhaps they do not know. But many, they think they do know and know nothing about it. For this reason, they do not obtain results and they will never have them if they continue like this.
Instructions for training in the gym
- What is common when many (both men and women) have not seen changes or improvements for a long time, is because things are not really being done well.
- In fact, it is common to see somewhat absurd things, such as, for example, saying that they go to the gym and they work hard and the truth is that it is very different… what they do is go every day, but they only do half an hour of bicycle, or half an hour walking on the treadmill and with that, they assume that they will achieve results in the long run.
- The first thing you should consider and change the chip is that if you always do the same thing, if you have a monotony, the body will not change. Because as we often say, the body has memory. He gets used to it and settles in. No matter how much you do the same, the body already knows what you are doing and you are not surprised. You need to change the chip to surprise your metabolism.
- If what you want is for your body to begin to change, you should know that little machines such as bicycles and treadmills are not going to help you. You must surprise and do the opposite because it must be that your body has got used to it and you have to surprise your metabolism, that it begins to accelerate and in this way, it will begin to burn calories, fat and lose weight.
- In case you want to lose weight or start to make your body fitter, tone it up, increase muscle mass, etc. To do this, leave the machines (unless it is to warm up or to finish the training a bit) and focus on strength.
- Exercises with strength and resistance are most of the time, the great forgotten. Deadly sin! If you want changes, sign it up and start right away. Of course, before starting crazy, if you don’t know what to do or how to do it, don’t forget to ask your monitor. Let him be the one to help you and thus, you will avoid injuring yourself.
- When we talk about exercises with strength and resistance, yes, they are those areas where many flee terrified by different opinions. Women, because they think that strength is synonymous with becoming “made a mazinger”, a “tocho”, huge, bodybuilder, etc. In the 21st century and these false beliefs are still held.
- Not only will that not happen, but doing it and using dumbbells, bars, weights, etc. It is possible to accelerate the metabolism, burn fat even after having exercised, the body is strengthened, toned, etc. It is, in short, great for improving physical fitness and conditioning.
- In the case of men, it is generally seen on the contrary to women, in the area of the bars and dumbbells. The problem lies precisely in that. In that they focus too much from the waist up and forget that they have more body and remain totally unbalanced… very little symmetrical figures. Wide at the top and thin at the bottom.
- In the case of women, on the other hand, they tend to focus more on the machines and do cardio as if their lives depended on it. That way, they don’t achieve their goals either. They think they will lose weight, tone up… and then complain about why they don’t achieve their goals and end up neither losing more weight nor achieving what they are looking for.
- To achieve this, you have to use weights, dumbbells, bars, elastic bands and, above all, weight and do it well.
- Do not forget that doing a lot of cardiovascular exercises does not mean that you are going to lose weight and lose weight. If you think about it, perhaps it has happened to you that, for a long time doing the same thing, even if it is a long time or even hours, you no longer lose weight. Forget doing the same. Get on the treadmill, elliptical bike or stationary bike, cardio classes or running, just to warm up a little or to finish the exercises, for a maximum of half an hour. No need to kill yourself. It’s stupid.
- There is no exercise that will help you lose fat from a specific area. You cannot lose, for example, abdomen, legs, arms, buttocks… miracles do not exist and do not make you believe otherwise. When you exercise, if you want to lose a specific area of the body, you will lose it globally. Usually. If you can achieve with time and, above all, perseverance, what better parts of the body, but it will never be of a specific part.
- Do not forget to also do pectorals, dorsal, back, lumbar… those parts seem invisible to women. They practically never remember to work them out, and yet they are vital to a beautiful body. In addition, these exercises, such as doing lumbar, also help a lot with back and core pain.
- The gym should therefore be based on having what you really need. It doesn’t have to be the most expensive. You just have to know what to do inside it and do it well.
What do you need to train in the gym?
- He wears sports clothes.
- Train the whole body. Do not focus only on some areas of the body.
- Ask for help if you don’t know what to do or how. The coach is here to lend you a hand and advise you.
Tips for training in the gym
Don’t be fooled. Doing two hours of exercise is not going to be good. It will be detrimental. Not only that, you will end up exhausting yourself and your body will suffer and you will end up injuring yourself.
The time you need will depend on your physical state and your conditions. But practically, for everyone it is the same. A previous warm-up (essential to avoid injury), exercise and then, do not forget the stretches that are vital to avoid overloads or injuries. About five minutes of warm-up and stretching, also five minutes. And the training, with about forty-five minutes, is enough. In total, an hour is more than good.
Do not forget, of course, that you must wear an appropriate outfit and accessories. Go in sportswear, the one you like the most: tights, tracksuits, shorts, sports bodysuits, breathable shirts, sports shoes… And although we have not yet mentioned it, we must not forget, of course, that any exercise in the gym will have an effect if a healthy diet and good daily hydration are not maintained. Minimum two liters of water and control alcoholic and carbonated beverages.
Don’t rush or rush. If you haven’t exercised much or haven’t exercised in a while, take it easy. It is better to go little by little, doing things right and avoid injuring yourself, overloading yourself, not suffering from cramps and being constant with the exercises in the gym. If you are very lost or lost, do not hesitate to ask the trainer at the gym. They will help you and can advise you to get the improvements you need.